- curious about the world
- interested in film-making
- between the ages of 9 and 13
- fluent in spoken and written English
- comfortable in front of a camera and groups of people
- currently living in Singapore and Malaysia
I don’t fulfill the age requirement… but if you do, and have a partner equally as ambitious as you are, you can find the registration from at the Kids vs. Film official site and come down to their casting sessions.
For those in Singapore, the casting session will be held on 7 September 2013 (Saturday) at Marriott Hotel, Grand Ballroom, from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
For those in Malaysia, the casting session will be held on 15 September 2013 (Sunday) at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Arcade Rooms 3 & 4, from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
Do remember to print and bring along the Audition Form as well as your partner to the casting sessions!